GROHE Blue magnesium+ zinc filter
Transform your tap water into delicious, magnesium and zinc added table water with GROHE Blue and the GROHE Blue Magnesium+ zinc filter, which enhances the aroma of the water and enriches it with magnesium and zinc. Magnesium, a vital health-boosting mineral, is good for everyone and even better for athletes and diabetics! Zinc is one of the most important trace elements and supports the body’s immune system. The filter, which has a capacity of about 400 litres at 17° dGH, works in 5 stages: first the pre-filtration removes rough particles like sand and dirt. Then the activated-carbon pre-filtration removes natural contamination (e.g. from domestic water supply). Next the ion exchanger reduces substances as limescale and heavy metals and adds up to 35mg/l magnesium and up to 3mg/l zinc. After that the activated-carbon filtration reduces substances responsible for unpleasant taste and odor (e.g. chlorine). And finally the fine filtration reduces fine particles. The result is perfectly pure and heath-giving water delivered straight from the tap! The filter is compatible with GROHE Blue Home, GROHE Blue Professional and GROHE Blue Pure systems. Replacing the filter is easy: simply unscrew the old filter, insert the GROHE cleaning cartridge (40434001)*, start the cleaning process and then replace it with the new filter. * You will also need to buy a reusable GROHE Blue cleaning cartridge adapter (40694000).
- BWT replacement filter for GROHE Blue and GROHE Red water systems
- capacity 400 l at 17° dGH
- enriches water with up to 35 mg/l magnesium and up to 3 mg/l zinc
- reduces substances responsible for unpleasant taste and odor, e.g. chlorine
- reduces limescale and heavy metals
- compatible with GROHE Blue Home, GROHE Blue Professional, GROHE Blue Pure (only with flow meter) and GROHE Red